The Regaining Independence & Sober Education (R.I.S.E.) program with The Right Step DFW offers a comfortable environment for adolescent males (teens) to evaluate their addictive behaviors and provides the tools to work through the underlying root of the problem to find a fulfilling, healthy life outside of drugs and alcohol. At The Right Step DFW, parents can find a trusted place for their sons to heal and teens can find a place that promotes fellowship and thoughtful recovery.
Young people are more susceptible to the influences of drugs and alcohol through peer pressure, academic pressure or coping with mental health disorders such as trauma, depression or anxiety. The R.I.S.E. program at The Right Step DFW uses the Seven Challenges® curriculum which consists of comprehensive, evidence-based treatment that is tailored specifically to young minds in order to motivate teen clients towards healthier lifestyle choices.
R.I.S.E. Program Highlights:
- With the Seven Challenges® care model, youth clients will:
- Weigh the benefits versus the harm of their drug use and other behaviors
- Learn to make their own informed decisions
- Follow through on those decisions
- Evaluate their own progress
- Male-only adolescent treatment programming for teens ages 13-17
- Monday – Friday academic courses that cover standard HEB district curriculum
- Daily group goals and processing meetings to help teens focus on building peer-to-peer bonds
- Weekly family therapy sessions to provide education, support and understanding as teens work through the underlying causes of their drug use
The R.I.S.E. curriculum offers a unique approach to adolescent male addiction treatment by allowing young clients to evaluate their addiction and discover how to successfully change their lives. Let us help your teen rise to their best and brightest future.
Charles Fry, LCDC
Clinical Director of RISE Adolescent Male Addiction Treatment Program
“It is our hope to fill the void in adolescent treatment here in the Dallas, Fort Worth area,” noted Charles Fry, Director of Clinical Operations with The Right Step DFW. “The kids we work with are our future leaders. When we show up for them at an early age, we have the ability to break the cycle before it’s too late. We want to invest in them because we know that they will be the people who will go on to change the world.”