Make a Change with Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Are you ready to make a change in life when it comes to the drug addiction problems you’re facing? Taking that first step is a critical part of doing what’s necessary to become whole and healthy again. You can change your life with the right type of rehab treatment. Even if you don’t have time for a full 24/7 residential addiction treatment program, an intensive outpatient rehab center or IOP will get you to where you need to be in time.
Take the Step to Recovery
When you reach out to an intensive outpatient rehab program in Dallas, TX, you are taking the first step in the right direction. Taking the first step means admitting there is an addiction problem. How can you know if you are actually addicted to or abusing or misusing drugs? Here are questions to ask yourself:
- Am I taking any illegal substances such as heroin?
- Am I taking anyone else’s prescription medication?
- Do I take my own medication incorrectly (either too much or in the wrong manner)?
- Am I buying prescription medication from anyone?
- Do I take my own medication to get high or when I don’t really need it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you are misusing drugs and/or potentially addicted. If you’re addicted, you’ll also have withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop taking the drug. Even if you don’t try to stop taking it, you’ll notice some symptoms approximately six to 12 hours after the last time you took it.
Once you realize and admit you have a problem, then reaching out to a qualified rehab center with an intensive outpatient rehab program in Dallas, TX will get you on the right track to health.
Intensive Outpatient Rehab Center
Many addiction treatment programs exist at The Right Step Dallas, but for many people, any IOP is the best option for their lifestyle. The Right Step intensive outpatient rehab center provides structure and support to help you create a sober routine, make changes in your thoughts and behaviors, and establish a support network—critical components of long-term recovery.
Some of the features of this intensive program include spending several hours per week (at least three days a week) in a structured setting. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in client groups, family therapy groups, and individual therapy sessions that last for at least 24 sessions. In addition, you’ll have support from licensed professionals to ensure a positive outcome.
The intensive outpatient rehab center in Dallas, TX uses the 12-step model and evidence-based treatment methods to help you make positive changes in your life.
Benefits of participating in this treatment program include:
- Participating in a clinically solid therapy program designed for drug addiction
- Having access to a strong support system to facilitate recovery
- Being able to keep up with your regular life outside of rehab, which means continuing work or family responsibilities
- Being in a strong recovery community, which facilitates healing
- Intensive outpatient rehab is clinically proven to promote health and prevent relapse.
The Right Step Dallas Welcomes You
At The Right Step, we welcome the life change you make. When you join our compassionate rehab community, you’ll notice the difference right away. From the compassionate staff to the lovely setting, you will be ready to take the journey to a life filled with peace. Trained clinicians will direct your steps through the necessary substance abuse treatment programs.
Utilize our many levels of care with the following programs:
- Alcohol and drug detox
- Inpatient drug rehab
- Men’s addiction treatment
- Women’s addiction treatment
- Outpatient program
- Aftercare and alumni program
Don’t wait until drug addiction has wrecked your life. Seek help now at an intensive outpatient rehab center in Dallas, TX. Take the first step and contact The Right Step Dallas by calling 1.844.768.1161. We’ll guide you on your road to recovery.